Ergonom, Dr Med Vet
046-173 17 5
Inger [dot] Arvidsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Discrepancies in pain presentation caused by adverse psychosocial conditions as compared to pain due to high physical workload?
- Ergonomics in the operating room
- Exposure-response relationships in work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands - A synthesis of group-level data on exposure and response obtained using uniform methods of data collection.
- Rationalization in meat cutting - Consequences on physical workload.
- Consequences on physical workload of rationalization in meat cutting.
- Exposure-response relationships for work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part II. Neck, shoulder and upper arm
- Physical workload on neck, shoulder and upper arm in various types of work.
- Females in repetitive/constrained work – risk assessment by questionnaire or physical examination?
- Medical check-ups in adverse ergonomic conditions.
- Musculoskeletal disorders in demanding computer work – a 20 month follow-up after introduction of a mouse-based system.
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part I. Wrist and forearm
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work.
- Technical measurements of physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work.
- Are neck-shoulder disorders associated with habitual neck extension during computer work?
- Changes in physical workload with implementation of mouse-based information technology in air traffic control
- Musculoskeletal disorders among female and male air traffic controllers performing identical and demanding computer work.
- Precision of measurements of physical workload during standardised manual handling. Part II: Inclinometry of head, upper back, neck and upper arms.