E-post: cecilia [dot] nilsson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Detection of flow direction in high-flying insect and songbird migrants
- Flight Behaviour of Passerines on Nocturnal Migration
- Nocturnal migratory songbirds adjust their travelling direction aloft: evidence from a radiotelemetry and radar study.
- Timing of nocturnal passerine migration in Arctic light conditions
- Are flight paths of nocturnal songbird migrants influenced by local coastlines at a peninsula?
- Interspecific comparison of the flight performance between sparrowhawks and common buzzards migrating at the Falsterbo peninsula: A radar study
- Seasonal modulation of flight speed among nocturnal passerine migrants: differences between short- and long-distance migrants