stefan [dot] andersson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Does inbreeding promote evolutionary reduction of flower size? Experimental evidence from Crepis tectorum (Asteraceae).
- Estimation of heritability, evolvability and genetic correlations of two pollen and pistil traits involved in a sexual conflict over timing of stigma receptivity in Collinsia heterophylla (Plantaginaceae).
- Deschampsia cespitosa and soil acidification: general and trait-specific responses to acid and aluminium stress in a solution experiment
- Mosaic variation in allozyme and plastid DNA markers in the European ranges of Silene vulgaris and its partially sympatric relative S-uniflora (Caryophyllaceae)
- The structuring of quantitative genetic variation in a fragmented population of Briza media (Poaceae)
- Experimental crosses within European Silene latifolia (Caryophyllaceae): intraspecific differentiation, distance effects, and sex ratio
- Genetic adaptation to soil acidification: experimental evidence from four grass species
- Partitioning of genetic variation in the weedy clonal herb Aegopodium podagraria (Apiaceae) in Sweden
- Paternal effects on seed germination: a barrier to the genetic assimilation of an endemic plant taxon?
- Pollinator and nonpollinator selection on ray morphology in Leucanthemum vulgare (oxeye daisy, Asteraceae)
- Silene vulgaris and S. uniflora ssp. petraea: paternal effects on seed germination represent a barrier to the genetic assimilation of an endemic plant.
- Comparative analyses of population structure in two subspecies of Nigella degenii: Evidence for diversifying selection on pollen-color dimorphisms
- Experimental demonstration of floral allocation costs in Crepis tectorum
- The potential for selection on pollen colour dimorphisms in Nigella degenii: morph-specific differences in pollinator visitation, fertilisation success and siring ability
- Evolution and maintenance of pollen-colour dimorphisms in Nigella degenii: habitat-correlated variation and morph-by-environment interactions
- Floral costs in Nigella sativa (Ranunculaceae): Compensatory responses to perianth removal
- The genetic basis of naturally occurring pollen color dimorphisms in Nigella degenii (Ranunculaceae)
- Developmental stability in Brassica cretica: the effect of crossing distance on fluctuating asymmetry in cotyledon morphology
- Flower and cotyledon asymmetry in Brassica cretica: Genetic variation and relationships with fitness
- Inbreeding depression in a rare plant, Scabiosa canescens (Dipsacaceae)
- Patterns of inbreeding depression in a population of Brassica cretica (Brassicaceae): evidence from family-level analyses
- Population divergence of genetic (co)variance matrices in a subdivided plant species, Brassica cretica