torbjorn [dot] frejd [at] chem [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Asymmetric baker's yeast reductions of bridgehead-substituted bicyclo2.2.2octane-2,6-dione derivatives followed by conversion into catalytically active BODOLs for the diethylzinc addition to benzaldehyde
- Monovalent Interactions of Galectin-1
- Photolabile ubiquinone analogues for identification and characterization of quinone binding sites in proteins.
- Bicyclic diols and related derivatives as catalysts for the asymmetric diethylzinc addition to benzaldehyde
- Bicyclo2.2.2octane-derived chiral ligands-synthesis and application of BODOLs in the asymmetric reduction of acetophenone with catecholborane
- Flavonoids as inhibitors of human carbonyl reductase 1
- New bicyclic gamma- and delta-aminoalcohols as catalysts for the asymmetric diethylzinc addition to benzaldehyde
- Reaction and strain engineering for improved stereo-selective whole-cell reduction of a bicyclic diketone
- Efficient bioreduction of bicyclo2.2.2octane-2,5-dione and bicyclo2.2.2oct-7-ene-2,5-dione by genetically engineered Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Enantioselective synthesis of bridgehead hydroxyl bicyclo2.2.2octane derivatives via asymmetric allylindation
- Solvent-free Heck-Jeffery reactions under ball-milling conditions applied to the synthesis of unnatural amino acids precursors and Indoles
- Synthesis of multivalent lactose derivatives by 1,3-dipolar cycloadditions: selective galectin-1 inhibition.
- Synthesis of novel spiro-cyclohexene bicyclo2.2.2octane derivatives
- The synthesis of bicyclo2.2.2octan-2,6-dione revisited
- Eu(III) complexation of phenyltrisalanine and phenylbisalanine in aqueous solution studied by photoluminescence and UV spectroscopy
- Evaluation of two pairs of chiral stationary phases: Effects from the length of the achiral spacers
- Regioselectivity in the rhodium catalysed 1,4-hydrosilylation of isoprene. Aspects on reaction conditions and ligands
- Spirobicyclo2.2.2octane derivatives: mimetics of baccatin III and paclitaxel (Taxol)
- Structure investigation of Ti-IV-BODOLates involved in the catalytic asymmetric reduction of ketones using catecholborane
- Synthesis of fused tetrazole derivatives via a tandem cycloaddition and N-allylation reaction and parallel synthesis of fused tetrazole amines
- The Heck reaction under ball-milling conditions
- Aromatic Allylation via Diazotization, Variation of the Allylic Moiety and a Short Route to a Benzazepine Derivative.
- Efficient Anaerobic Whole Cell Stereoselective Bioreduction with Recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Phenylalanine Derivatives as Catalysts in the Enantioselective Addition of Diethylzinc to Benzaldehydes.
- Synthesis of Fused Tertazole- and Imidazole Derivatives via Iodocyclization.
- An improved stereoselective reduction of a bicyclic diketone by Saccharomyces cerevisiae combining process optimization and strain engineering
- Aromatic allylation via diazotization: Metal-free C-C bond formation
- Novel, cyclic and bicyclic 1,3-diols as catalysts for the diethylzinc addition to aldehydes
- Screening of yeast species for the stereo-selective reduction of bicyclo2.2.2octane-2,6-dione
- Self-assembly of chiral bicyclic keto-alcohols into supramolecular helices in the solid state
- Synthesis and conformational analysis of optically active ferrocene containing macrocyclic peptides
- Synthesis and conformational studies of a Leu-enkephalin amide analogue containing a ferrocene substructure
- The effect of oxygen on the regioselectivity in the rhodium catalysed hydrosilylation of 1,3-dienes