Docent, Bitr. Forskare
catarina [dot] rippe [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effects of glomerular filtration rate on Ficoll sieving coefficients (theta) in rats.
- Increased glomerular permeability to negatively charged Ficoll relative to neutral Ficoll in rats.
- Increased permeability to negatively charged Ficol
- Increased permeability to negatively charged Ficoll relative to neutral Ficoll in rats.
- Nature of glomerular capillary permeability changes following acute renal ischemia/reperfusion (I/R) injury in rats.
- Transvascular protein transport in mice lacking endothelial caveolae.
- Arterial remodeling and plasma volume expansion in caveolin-1 deficient mice.
- Consequences of metabolic challenges on hypothalamic colipase and PLRP2 mRNA in rats.
- Disproportionally low clearance of macromolecules from the plasma to the peritoneal cavity in a mouse model of peritoneal dialysis (PD).
- Glomerular sieving of three neutral polysaccharides and bikunin in rat. - Effects of molecular size and conformation.
- Size and charge selectivity of the glomerular filter in early experimental diabetes in rats
- Size and charge selectivity of the glomerular filter in early experimental diabetes mellitus in rats.
- Are there mechanisms protecting against obesity caused by high-fat diets?
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase--a possible target protein in the regulation of energy metabolism in vitro and in vivo.
- Obstructive jaundice results in increased liver expression of uncoupling protein 2 and intact skeletal muscle glucose metabolism in the rat
- Peocolipase and enterostatin- Functions during high-fat feeding
- Association of muscarinic M(3) receptors and Kir6.1 with caveolae in human detrusor muscle.
- Deletion of dicer in smooth muscle affects voiding pattern and reduces detrusor contractility and neuroeffector transmission.
- Impaired contractility and detrusor hypertrophy in cavin-1-deficient mice
- Impaired contractility and detrusor hypertrophy in cavin-1-deficient mice.
- MicroRNA changes in human arterial endothelial cells with senescence: Relation to apoptosis, eNOS and inflammation