david [dot] lindgren [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Direct regulation of GAS6/AXL signaling by HIF promotes renal metastasis through SRC and MET.
- Evidence for a morphologically distinct and functionally robust cell type in the proximal tubules of human kidney.
- Infiltration of CD3(+) and CD68(+) cells in bladder cancer is subtype specific and affects the outcome of patients with muscle-invasive tumors.
- The miR(21/10b) ratio as a prognostic marker in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
- Balancing power density based quantum yield characterization of upconverting nanoparticles for arbitrary excitation intensities.
- Detailed Analysis of Focal Chromosome Arm 1q and 6p Amplifications in Urothelial Carcinoma Reveals Complex Genomic Events on 1q, and SOX4 as a Possible Auxiliary Target on 6p.
- Effects of TGF-β signaling in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma cells.
- Toward a Molecular Pathologic Classification of Urothelial Carcinoma.
- snoRNPs Regulate Telomerase Activity in Neuroblastoma and Are Associated with Poor Prognosis.
- A Molecular Taxonomy for Urothelial Carcinoma.
- DNA methylation analyses of urothelial carcinoma reveal distinct epigenetic subtypes and an association between gene copy number and methylation status.
- Integrated genomic and gene expression profiling identifies two major genomic circuits in urothelial carcinoma.
- The Importance of Being Grade 3: WHO 1999 Versus WHO 2004 Pathologic Grading.
- A Systematic Study of Gene Mutations in Urothelial Carcinoma; Inactivating Mutations in TSC2 and PIK3R1.
- Can tissue microarray-based analysis of protein expression predict recurrence of stage Ta bladder cancer?
- Genotyping techniques to address diversity in tumors.
- Isolation and characterization of progenitor-like cells from human renal proximal tubules.
- JAG2 induction in hypoxic tumor cells alters Notch signaling and enhances endothelial cell tube formation.
- SNP array analysis of leukemic relapse samples after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation with a sibling donor identifies meiotic recombination spots and reveals possible correlation with the breakpoints of acquired genetic aberrations.
- The Notch and TGF-beta Signaling Pathways Contribute to the Aggressiveness of Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Combined gene expression and genomic profiling define two intrinsic molecular subtypes of urothelial carcinoma and gene signatures for molecular grading and outcome.
- Deletions of 16q in Wilms Tumors Localize to Blastemal-Anaplastic Cells and Are Associatedwith Reduced Expression of the IRXB Renal Tubulogenesis Gene Cluster.
- Generation of trisomies in cancer cells by multipolar mitosis and incomplete cytokinesis.
- Genetic bottlenecks and the hazardous game of population reduction in cell line based research.
- Relapsed childhood high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia: presence of preleukemic ancestral clones and the secondary nature of microdeletions and RTK-RAS mutations.
- MiRNA expression in urothelial carcinomas: Important roles of miR-10a, miR-222, miR-125b, miR-7 and miR-452 for tumor stage and metastasis, and frequent homozygous losses of miR-31.
- Relapsed Childhood High Hyperdiploid Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Genome-Wide Screening Reveals the Presence of Preleukemic Ancestral Clones and the Secondary Nature of Microdeletions and RTK-RAS Mutations
- Normalization of Illumina Infinium whole-genome SNP data improves copy number estimates and allelic intensity ratios.
- Promoter analysis of epigenetically controlled genes in bladder cancer.
- Recurrent and multiple bladder tumors show conserved expression profiles.
- Segmentation-based detection of allelic imbalance and loss-of-heterozygosity in cancer cells using whole genome SNP arrays
- Tiling resolution array CGH and high density expression profiling of urothelial carcinomas delineate genomic amplicons and candidate target genes specific for advanced tumors.
- Tissue microarray based analysis of prognostic markers in invasive bladder cancer: Much effort to no avail?
- Distinct mitotic segregation errors mediate chromosomal instability in aggressive urothelial cancers.
- Microarray-based classification of a consecutive series of 121 childhood acute leukemias: prediction of leukemic and genetic subtype as well as of minimal residual disease status.
- Tissye microarray based analysis of prognostic markers in invasive bladder cancer: Much effort to no avail?
- Independent component analysis reveals new and biologically significant structures in micro array data
- MOLECULAR PROFILING OF UROTHELIAL CARCINOMA
- Meta- and synchronous urothelial carcinomas with divergent genomic profiles show highly similar gene-expression profiles
- Molecular characterization of early-stage bladder carcinomas by expression profiles, FGFR3 mutation status, and loss of 9q.
- Gene expression profiling of leukemic cell lines reveals conserved molecular signatures among subtypes with specific genetic aberrations
- Microarray analyses reveal strong influence of DNA copy number alterations on the transcriptional patterns in pancreatic cancer: implications for the interpretation of genomic amplifications.
- Molecular signatures in childhood acute leukemia and their correlations to expression patterns in normal hematopoietic subpopulations.