046-222 90 02
carsten [dot] peterson [at] thep [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Computational modelling of T-cell formation kinetics: output regulated by initial proliferation-linked deferral of developmental competence.
- Dynamic Analysis of Gene Expression and Genome-wide Transcription Factor Binding during Lineage Specification of Multipotent Progenitors
- Dynamical modelling of haematopoiesis: an integrated view over the system in homeostasis and under perturbation.
- Transcriptional regulation of lineage commitment - a stochastic model of cell fate decisions.
- Computational Modeling of the Hematopoietic Erythroid-Myeloid Switch Reveals Insights into Cooperativity, Priming, and Irreversibility
- Stem Cell States, Fates, and the Rules of Attraction
- Tissue-specific regulatory network extractor (TS-REX): a database and software resource for the tissue and cell type-specific investigation of transcription factor-gene networks.
- A computational model for understanding stem cell, trophectoderm and endoderm lineage determination
- Detection of pancreatic cancer using antibody microarray-based serum protein profiling
- Gene expression profiling in primary breast cancer distinguishes patients developing local recurrence after breast conservation surgery with or without postoperative radiotherapy
- Estrogen receptor beta expression is associated with tamoxifen response in ER alpha-negative breast carcinoma
- Hans-Uno Bengtsson - Docent i teoretisk fysik och folkbildare, dog den 18 maj 2007, 54 år gammal
- Is Transcriptional Regulation of Metabolic Pathways and Optimal Strategy for Fitness?
- Recombinant antibdy microarray based oncoproteomics detects cancer and defines a predictor of survival for pancreatic carcinoma
- A rate equation approach to elucidate the kinetics and robustness of the TGF-beta pathway
- Gene expression profilers and conventional clinical markers to predict distant recurrences for premenopausal breast cancer patients after adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Transcriptional dynamics of the embryonic stem cell switch
- "Good Old" clinical markers have similar power in breast cancer prognosis as microarray gene expression profilers.
- Genetic networks with canalyzing Boolean rules are always stable
- Genomic signal processing - Editorial
- Predicting continuous values of prognostic markers in breast cancer from microarray gene expression profiles.
- Analyzing tumor gene expression profiles
- Computational biology -- opportunities and challenges for theoretical physicists
- Expression profiling to predict outcome in breast cancer: the influence of sample selection
- Matching protein structures with fuzzy alignments
- Microarray-based cancer diagnosis with artificial neural networks
- Potential for Dramatic Improvement in Sequence Alignment against Structures of Remote Homologous Proteins by Extracting Structural Information from Multiple Structure Alignment.
- Predicting the future of breast cancer.
- RNA analysis of B cell lines arrested at defined stages of differentiation allows for an approximation of gene expression patterns during B cell development.
- Random Boolean network models and the yeast transcriptional network