E-post: kristian [dot] pietras [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Aberrant activation of the PI3K/mTOR pathway promotes resistance to sorafenib in AML
- Editorial : Novel targets and targeting technologies to modulate tumor microenvironment
- Expression of GADS enhances FLT3-induced mitogenic signaling.
- Functional malignant cell heterogeneity in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors revealed by targeting of PDGF-DD.
- VEGFR2 pY949 signalling regulates adherens junction integrity and metastatic spread
- Decoding breast cancer tissue-stroma interactions using species-specific sequencing.
- Endothelial ALK1 Is a Therapeutic Target to Block Metastatic Dissemination of Breast Cancer.
- Gpr116 Receptor Regulates Distinctive Functions in Pneumocytes and Vascular Endothelium.
- Pericytes contribute to airway remodeling in a mouse model of chronic allergic asthma
- Functional subsets of mesenchymal cell types in the tumor microenvironment.
- Molecular biology of neuroendocrine tumors: from pathways to biomarkers and targets
- Novel Nano-Sized MR Contrast Agent Mediates Strong Tumor Contrast Enhancement in an Oncogene-Driven Breast Cancer Model.
- Therapeutic vaccination against fibronectin ED-A attenuates progression of metastatic breast cancer.
- Bone morphogenetic protein-9 inhibits lymphatic vessel formation via activin receptor-like kinase 1 during development and cancer progression
- Deficiency for endoglin in tumor vasculature weakens the endothelial barrier to metastatic dissemination
- Distinct Effects of Ligand-Induced PDGFR alpha and PDGFR beta Signaling in the Human Rhabdomyosarcoma Tumor Cell and Stroma Cell Compartments
- Fibroblasts as architects of cancer pathogenesis
- Introduction to tumor-stroma interactions
- MiR-155-mediated loss of C/EBP beta shifts the TGF-beta response from growth inhibition to epithelial-mesenchymal transition, invasion and metastasis in breast cancer