Lars [dot] Nilsson [at] food [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation enables the characterization of molecular and supramolecular properties of cereal beta-glucan dispersions
- Binding of Mucin to Water-Soluble and Surface-Grafted Boronate-Containing Polymers
- Chemical composition, antioxidant capacity and content of phenolic compounds in meals collected in hospitals in Bolivia and Sweden
- Comparison of molecular and emulsifying properties of gum arabic and mesquite gum using asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation
- Gastrointestinal conditions influence the solution behaviour of cereal beta-glucans in vitro
- Hydrodynamic radius determination with asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation using decaying cross-flows. Part 1. A theoretical approach.
- Hydrodynamic radius determination with asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation using decaying cross-flows. Part II. Experimental evaluation.
- Solution behavior of barley beta-glucan as studied with asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation
- Efficient methods of nanoimprint stamp cleaning based on imprint self-cleaning effect.
- Flavonoids – Precipitation Kinetics and Interaction with Surfactant Micelles
- Freeze-thaw stability of mayonnaise type oil-in-water emulsions
- Interactions between hydrophobically modified starch and egg yolk proteins in solution and emulsions
- Reversible Conformational Transitions of a Polymer Brush Containing Boronic Acid and its Interaction with Mucin Glycoprotein.
- Addition of Polysaccharides Influences Colloidal interactions during Latex Film Formation along with Film Morphology and Permeability
- Boronate-containing polymers form affinity complexes with mucin and enable tight and reversible occlusion of mucosal lumen by poly (vinyl alcohol) gel
- Interactions between Iron, Phenolic Compounds, Emulsifiers, and pH in Omega-3-Enriched Oil-in-Water Emulsions
- Macromolecular geometries determined with field-flow fractionation and their impact on the overlap concentration.
- Phenolic Acid Nanoparticle Formation in Iron-Containing Aqueous Solutions.
- Adsorption of hydrophobically modified anionic starch at oppositely charged oil/water interfaces
- Adsorption of macromolecules at oil-water interfaces during emulsification
- Competitive Adsoprtion of Proteins from Total Hen Egg Yolk during Emulsification
- Competitive adsorption of a polydisperse polymer during emulsification: Experiments and modeling
- Competitive adsorption of macromolecules during emulsification
- Competitive adsorption of proteins from total hen egg yolk during emulsification
- Emulsification and adsorption properties of hydrophobically modified potato and barley starch
- Adsorption of hydrophobically modified starch at oil/water interfaces during emulsification
- Affinity adhesion of carbohydrate particles and yeast cells to boronate-containing polymer brushes grafted onto siliceous supports
- Competitive adsorption of water soluble plasma proteins from egg yolk at the oil/water interface
- Decay of Hydrophilic Properties of Carbon Films after Glow Discharge and Solvent Treatment
- Decay of hydrophilic properties of carbon films after glow discharge and solvent treatment
- Homogenization-induced degradation of hydrophobically modified starch determined by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation and multi-angle light scattering
- Mechanical degradation and changes in conformation of hydrophobically modified starch
- Variations of wettability and protein adsorption on solid siliceous carriers grafted with poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)