kajsa [dot] paulsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Population-Based Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Array Analysis of Genomic Aberrations in Younger Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Patients
- Cooperative genetic changes in pediatric B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia with deletions or mutations of IKZF1.
- Deep sequencing and SNP array analyses of pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia reveal NOTCH1 mutations in minor subclones and a high incidence of uniparental isodisomies affecting CDKN2A.
- Novel gene targets detected by genomic profiling in a consecutive series of 126 adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- The clinical impact of IKZF1 deletions in paediatric B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia is independent of minimal residual disease stratification in Nordic Society for Paediatric Haematology and Oncology treatment protocols used between 1992 and 2013.
- The genomic landscape of high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Allelic variants of PRDM9 associated with high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Deletions of IKZF1 and SPRED1 are associated with poor prognosis in a population-based series of pediatric B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia diagnosed between 1992 and 2011.
- Risk of RAS in relapsed childhood ALL.
- Distinct patterns of gained chromosomes in high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia with t(1;19)(q23;p13), t(9;22)(q34;q22) or MLL rearrangements.
- Genomic Heterogeneity in Acute Leukemia.
- High modal number and triple trisomies are highly correlated favorable factors in childhood B-cell precursor high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated according to the NOPHO ALL 1992/2000 protocols
- Loss of chromosomes is the primary event in near-haploid and low hypodiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Partial 17q gain resulting from isochromosomes, unbalanced translocations, and complex rearrangements is associated with gene overexpression, older age, and shorter overall survival in high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Clonal Evolution through Loss of Chromosomes and Subsequent Polyploidization in Chondrosarcoma.
- Cytogenetic and molecular genetic characterization of the 'high hyperdiploid' B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia cell line MHH-CALL-2 reveals a near-haploid origin.
- SNP array analysis of leukemic relapse samples after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation with a sibling donor identifies meiotic recombination spots and reveals possible correlation with the breakpoints of acquired genetic aberrations.
- The insulin receptor substrate 4 gene (IRS4) is mutated in paediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- t(9;11)(p22;p15) [NUP98/PSIP1] is a poor prognostic marker associated with de novo acute myeloid leukaemia expressing both mature and immature surface antigens.
- Genetic landscape of high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Molecular characterisation of a recurrent, semi-cryptic RUNX1 translocation t(7;21) in myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukaemia
- Relapsed childhood high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia: presence of preleukemic ancestral clones and the secondary nature of microdeletions and RTK-RAS mutations.
- The idic(X)(q13) in myeloid malignancies: breakpoint clustering in segmental duplications and association with TET2 mutations.
- High hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Methylation of tumour suppressor gene promoters in the presence and absence of transcriptional silencing in high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Relapsed Childhood High Hyperdiploid Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Genome-Wide Screening Reveals the Presence of Preleukemic Ancestral Clones and the Secondary Nature of Microdeletions and RTK-RAS Mutations
- FLT3 mutations in a 10 year consecutive series of 177 childhood acute leukemias and their impact on global gene expression patterns.
- Microdeletions are a general feature of adult and adolescent acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Unexpected similarities with pediatric disease
- Mutations of FLT3, NRAS, KRAS, and PTPN11 are frequent and possibly mutually exclusive in high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Characterisation of genomic translocation breakpoints and identification of an alternative TCF3/PBX1 fusion transcript in t(1;19)(q23;p13)-positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemias.
- Tiling resolution array comparative genomic hybridization, expression and methylation analyses of dup(1q) in Burkitt lymphomas and pediatric high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal clustered near-centromeric breakpoints and overexpression of genes in 1q22-32.3
- Trisomy 8 as the sole chromosomal aberration in acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes.
- A novel and cytogenetically cryptic t(7;21)(p22;q22) in acute myeloid leukemia results in fusion of RUNX1 with the ubiquitin-specific protease gene USP42
- High-resolution genome-wide array-based comparative genome hybridization reveals cryptic chromosome changes in AML and MDS cases with trisomy 8 as the sole cytogenetic aberration.
- Identification of cryptic aberrations and characterization of translocation breakpoints using array CGH in high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Searching for cryptic chromosomal aberrations in high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemias
- Evidence for a single-step mechanism in the origin of hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Formation of der(19)t(1;19)(q23;p13) in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Multicolor fluorescence in situ hybridization characterization of cytogenetically polyclonal hematologic malignancies.
- The parental origin of trisomy 14 in hyperdiploid childhood ALL
- Trisomies in Hematologic Malignancies
- Chaperones and folding of MHC class I molecules in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Formation of trisomies and their parental origin in hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- MYC is not overexpressed in a case of chronic myelomonocytic leukemia with MYC-containing double minutes
- Trisomy 8 as the sole chromosomal aberration in myelocytic malignancies. a multicolor and locus-specific fluorescence in situ hybridization study.