E-post: dan-e [dot] nilsson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A deepwater fish with 'lightsabers' - dorsal spine-associated luminescence in a counterilluminating lanternshark
- Contrast and rate of light intensity decrease control directional swimming in the box jellyfish Tripedalia cystophora (Cnidaria, Cubomedusae)
- Eye evolution and its functional basis
- The W-shaped pupil in cuttlefish (Sepia officinalis): Functions for improving horizontal vision
- The giant eyes of giant squid are indeed unexpectedly large, but not if used for spotting sperm whales
- Velarium control and visual steering in box jellyfish.
- A functional analysis of compound eye evolution.
- A stranger in his own home
- Low vision device
- The lens eyes of the box jellyfish Tripedalia cystophora and Chiropsalmus sp. are slow and color-blind
- The ring nerve of the box jellyfish Tripedalia cystophora
- Visually guided obstacle avoidance in the box jellyfish Tripedalia cystophora and Chiropsella bronzie
- Gereral purpose and special purpose visual systems
- Rhopalia are integrated parts of the central nervous system in box jellyfish
- Syn og synsstyret adfaerd hos havsvepsene, de tropiske vandmaen
- The bilaterally symmetric rhopalial nervous system of box jellyfish
- The spectral sensitivity of the lens eyes of a box jellyfish, Tripedalia cystophora (Conant)
- What can box jellyfish tell us about early eye evolution?