E-post: marie [dot] wahlgren [at] food [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Amperometric In Vitro Monitoring of Penetration through Skin Membrane
- Barrier properties of heat treated starch Pickering emulsions.
- Chapter 3: Formulation of Emulsions
- Chapter 4: Particle-Stabilized Emulsions
- Do surface active parenteral formulations cause inflammation?
- Release of a Poorly Soluble Drug from Hydrophobically Modified Poly (Acrylic Acid) in Simulated Intestinal Fluids.
- Biomass-based particles for the formulation of Pickering type emulsions in food and topical applications
- Effects of Added Surfactant on Swelling and Molecular Transport in Drug-Loaded Tablets Based on Hydrophobically Modified Poly(acrylic acid)
- Quantifying the release of lactose from polymer matrix tablets with an amperometric biosensor utilizing cellobiose dehydrogenase.
- The use of micro- and nanoparticles in the stabilisation of pickering-type emulsions for topical delivery.
- Monitoring and stimulating development of integrated professional skills in university study programmes
- Using NMR Chemical Shift Imaging To Monitor Swelling and Molecular Transport in Drug-Loaded Tablets of Hydrophobically Modified Poly(acrylic acid): Methodology and Effects of Polymer (In)solubility
- Development of mass transport resistance in poly(lactide-co-glycolide) films and particles - A mechanistic study.
- Pore formation and pore closure in Poly(D,L-lactide-co-glycolide) films.
- Reversible Conformational Transitions of a Polymer Brush Containing Boronic Acid and its Interaction with Mucin Glycoprotein.
- The mechanisms of drug release in poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid)-based drug delivery systems-A review.
- Oral-based controlled release formulations using poly(acrylic acid) microgels.
- The effect of starch material, encapsulated protein and production conditions on the protein release from starch microspheres.
- The effects of lipophilic substances on the shape of erythrocytes demonstrated by a new in vitro-method
- Vad är en civilingenjör och hur blir studenter civilingenjörer?
- En genomgång av laborativa moment i de obligatoriska kurserna på kemiteknikprogrammets första tre år
- Recrystallization of waxy maize starch during manufacturing of starch microspheres for drug delivery: Influence of excipients
- Recrystallization of waxy maize starch during manufacturing of starch microspheres for drug delivery: Optimization by experimental design