046-222 38 16
Martin [dot] Green [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Bat mortality at wind turbines in northwestern Europe
- Can intensively farmed arable land be favourable for birds during migration? The case of the Eurasian golden plover Pluvialis apricaria
- Farmland as stopover habitat for migrating birds - effects of organic farming and landscape structure
- Mortality of bats at wind turbines links to nocturnal insect migration?
- Energy limitations for spring migration and breeding: the case of brent geese Branta bernicla tracked by satellite telemetry to Svalbard and Greenland
- Flight strategies in migrating birds: when and how to fly
- Pay-offs and penalties of competing migratory schedules
- Spring migration of Arctic waders through Skane.
- The spring migration of two bar-tailed godwit Limosa lapponica populations in Sweden.
- Adaptive variation of airspeed in relation to wind, altitude and climb rate by migrating birds in the Arctic
- Dark-bellied Brent Geese Branta bernicla bernicla, as recorded by satellite telemetry, do not minimize flight distance during spring migration
- Radar observations of Arctic bird migration at the Northwest Passage, Canada
- Radio-telemetry observations of the first 650 km of the migration of Bar-tailed Godwits Limosa lapponica from the Wadden Sea to the Russian Arctic
- Site use by dark-bellied brent geese Branta bernicla bernicla on the Russian tundra as recorded by satellite telemetry: implications for East Atlantic Flyway conservation
- The problem of estimating wind drift in migrating birds
- Carrying large fuel loads during sustained bird flight is cheaper than expected
- Is wind drift in migrating barnacle and brent geese, Branta leucopsis and Branta bernicla, adaptive or non-adaptive?
- Migration Along Orthodromic Sun Compass Routes by Arctic Birds
- Spring migration of the barnacle goose past Skane.