goran [dot] jonsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Primary immunodeficiency in infection-prone children in southern Sweden: occurrence, clinical characteristics and immunological findings
- Primary immunodeficiency in infection-prone children in southern Sweden: occurrence, clinical characteristics and immunological findings.
- Recurrent fever caused by Candidatus Neoehrlichia mikurensis in a rheumatoid arthritis patient treated with rituximab.
- A case of Mycobacterium goodii prosthetic valve endocarditis in a non-immunocompromised patient: use of 16S rDNA analysis for rapid diagnosis
- Vaccination against encapsulated bacteria in hereditary C2 deficiency results in antibody response and opsonization due to antibody-dependent complement activation.
- Antibody response is reduced following vaccination with 7-valent conjugate pneumococcal vaccine in adult methotrexate-treated patients with established arthritis, but not those treated with tumor necrosis factor inhibitors
- Heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine elicits similar antibody response as standard 23-valent polysaccharide vaccine in adult patients with RA treated with immunomodulating drugs.
- Methotrexate but not TNF-blockers reduces antibody response following pneumococcal vaccination using 7-valent conjugate pneumococcal vaccine in adult patients with established arthritis.
- Impaired opsonization with complement and phagocytosis of Streptococcus pyogenes in sera from subjects with inherited C2 deficiency
- Recombinant human complement component C2 produced in a human cell line restores the classical complement pathway activity in-vitro: an alternative treatment for C2 deficiency diseases
- Complement deficiency and disease: An update.
- Complement deficiency and disease: un update
- Homozygosity for the IgG2 subclass allotype G2M(n) protects against severe infection in hereditary C2 deficiency
- Influence of methotrexate, TNF blockers and prednisolone on antibody responses to pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.