E-post: goran [dot] jonsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Cartilage oligomeric matrix protein: a new promising biomarker of liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C
- Immune responses following meningococcal serogroups A, C, Y and W polysaccharide vaccination in C2-deficient persons: Evidence for increased levels of serum bactericidal antibodies.
- Recurrent fever caused by Candidatus Neoehrlichia mikurensis in a rheumatoid arthritis patient treated with rituximab.
- The association between antibody levels before and after 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine immunization and subsequent pneumococcal infection in chronic arthritis patients.
- The risk of pneumococcal infections after immunization with pneumococcal conjugate vaccine compared to non-vaccinated inflammatory arthritis patients.
- A case of Mycobacterium goodii prosthetic valve endocarditis in a non-immunocompromised patient: use of 16S rDNA analysis for rapid diagnosis
- Vaccination against encapsulated bacteria in hereditary C2 deficiency results in antibody response and opsonization due to antibody-dependent complement activation.
- Antibody response is reduced following vaccination with 7-valent conjugate pneumococcal vaccine in adult methotrexate-treated patients with established arthritis, but not those treated with tumor necrosis factor inhibitors
- Heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine elicits similar antibody response as standard 23-valent polysaccharide vaccine in adult patients with RA treated with immunomodulating drugs.
- Impaired opsonization with complement and phagocytosis of Streptococcus pyogenes in sera from subjects with inherited C2 deficiency
- Recombinant human complement component C2 produced in a human cell line restores the classical complement pathway activity in-vitro: an alternative treatment for C2 deficiency diseases
- Complement deficiency and disease: An update.
- Homozygosity for the IgG2 subclass allotype G2M(n) protects against severe infection in hereditary C2 deficiency
- Influence of methotrexate, TNF blockers and prednisolone on antibody responses to pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.