E-post: mattias [dot] ohlsson [at] thep [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- CODUSA - Customize Optimal Donor Using Simulated Annealing In Heart Transplantation.
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Levels of Heart Fatty Acid Binding Protein are Elevated Prodromally in Alzheimer's Disease and Vascular Dementia
- Training artificial neural networks directly on the concordance index for censored data using genetic algorithms.
- Transcriptional regulation of lineage commitment - a stochastic model of cell fate decisions.
- An artificial neural network to safely reduce the number of ambulance ECGs transmitted for physician assessment in a system with prehospital detection of ST elevation myocardial infarction
- Likelihood of acute coronary syndrome in emergency department chest pain patients varies with time of presentation
- Artificial Neural Networks - A Method for Optimal. Donor-Recipient Matching. Large Scale Simulation of Survival after Heart Transplantation
- Genetic profiles of gastroesophageal cancer: combined analysis using expression array and tiling array-comparative genomic hybridization
- Pre-treatment Bone Scan Index as an Outcome Measure Predicting for Survival in Patients with Castration-Refractory Prostate Cancer
- A new computer-based decision-support system for the interpretation of bone scans.
- A simple statistical model for prediction of acute coronary syndrome in chest pain patients in the emergency department
- Comparison between neural networks and multiple logistic regression to predict acute coronary syndrome in the emergency room
- Decision Support for the Initial Triage of Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Gene expression profilers and conventional clinical markers to predict distant recurrences for premenopausal breast cancer patients after adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Patient gender and radiopharmaceutical tracer is of minor importance for the interpretation of myocardial perfusion images using an artificial neural network.
- Risk factor identification and mortality prediction in cardiac surgery using artificial neural networks.
- The added value of ECG-gating for the diagnosis of myocardial infarction using myocardial perfusion scintigraphy and artificial neural networks
- Detecting acute myocardial infarction in the 12-lead ECG using Hermite expansions and neural networks.
- New Paradigms in Telemedicine: Ambient Intelligence, Wearable, Pervasive and Personalized
- Protein structure alignment using mean field annealing
- Regional Cerebral Blood Flow in Alzheimer's Disease: Classification and Analysis of Heterogeneity.
- WeAidU - a decision support system for myocardial perfusion images using artificial neural networks