Bjorn [dot] Westrom [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A novel probiotic mixture exerts a therapeutic effect on experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis mediated by IL-10 producing regulatory T cells.
- Feeding appetite suppressing thylakoids to pigs alters pancreatic lipase/colipase secretion
- Immune Suppression by Cyclosporin A Inhibits Phytohemagglutinin-induced Precocious Gut Maturation in Suckling Rats
- The growth of exocrine pancreatic insufficient young pigs fed an elemental diet is dependent on enteral pancreatin supplementation
- An elemental diet fed, enteral or parenteral, does not support growth in young pigs with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
- Arterial Gastroduodenal Infusion of Cholecystokinin-33 Stimulates the Exocrine Pancreatic Enzyme Release Via an Enteropancreatic Reflex, Without Affecting the Endocrine Insulin Secretion in Pigs.
- Growth is dependent on the exocrine pancreas function in young weaners but not in growing-finishing pigs
- Precocious gut maturation and immune cell expansion by single dose feeding the lectin phytohaemagglutinin to suckling rats.
- The effectiveness of enzymatic replacement therapy measured by turbidimetry and the lipaemic index in exocrine pancreatic insufficient young, growing pigs, fed a high-fat diet.
- Age-related Effects of the Probiotic Bacterium Lactobacillus plantarum 299v on Gastrointestinal Function in Suckling Rats
- Effect of ileal infusion of short-chain fatty acids on pancreatic prandial secretion and gastrointestinal hormones in pigs
- Initiation of acute pancreatitis by heparan sulphate in the rat.
- Microbial manipulation of the rat dam changes bacterial colonization and alters properties of the gut in her offspring.
- Effects of crude red kidney bean lectin (phytohemagglutinin) exposure on performance, health, feeding behavior, and gut maturation of pigs at weaning
- Exocrine pancreatic secretion in pigs fed sow's milk and milk replacer, and its relationship to growth performance
- Gastric ghrelin cell development is hampered and plasma ghrelin is reduced by delayed weaning in rats
- Ghrelin and motilin are co-secreted from a prominent endocrine cell population in the small intestine.
- Ghrelin and motilin are cosecreted from a prominent endocrine cell population in the small intestine
- Real exposure to pig pancreatic juice and bile inhibit exocrine pancreatic secretion in pigs
- Stimulation of the exocrine pancreas via a third CCK-receptor subtype?
- The early postnatal pattern of vesicle formation in different regions of the porcine small intestine
- Binding and the effect of the red kidney bean lectin, phytohaemagglutinin, in the gastrointestinal tract of suckling rats
- Diet- and colonization-dependent intestinal dysfunction predisposes to necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm pigs
- Enterally but not parenterally administered Phaseolus vulgaris lectin induces growth and precocious maturation of the gut in suckling rats
- Intestinal bacteria and permeability during experimental acute pancreatitis in rats
- Sodium-iodide symporter mediates iodide secretion in rat gastric mucosa in vitro.
- The effect of pancreatic and biliary depletion on in vivo pharmacokinetics of digoxin in pigs
- Effect of short chain fatty acids infused intraileally on interdigestive exocrine pancreatic secretions in growing pigs
- Induced Growth and Maturation of the Gastrointestinal Tract After Phaseolus vulgaris Lectin Exposure in Suckling Rats
- Induced growth and maturation of the gastrointestinal tract after Phaseolus vulgaris lectin exposure in suckling rats
- Intestinal macromolecular transmission in newborn pigs: Implications for management of neonatal pig survival and health
- Relations between pig growth and regulatory mechanism of pancreas - facts and hypotheses
- Three-Day Enteral Exposure to a Red Kidney Bean Lectin Preparation Enhances the Pancreatic Response to CCK Stimulation in Suckling Pigs.
- Age, sex, and weight at weaning influence organ weight and gastrointestinal development of weanling pigs
- CCK regulates pancreatic enzyme secretion via short duodenal-pancreatic reflexes in pigs
- Enteral crude red kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) lectin--phytohemagglutinin--induces maturational changes in the enterocyte membrane proteins of suckling rats.
- Exogenous leptin controls the development of the small intestine in neonatal piglets
- Regional transport and metabolism of roivacaine and its CYP3A4 metabolite PPX in human intestine