Anamaria Dutceac Segesten
E-post: anamaria [dot] dutceac_segesten [at] eu [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A typology of digital engagement on social media : Twitter use during the 2015 British general election campaign
- Civil Society Engagement on Twitter During the 2015 British and Danish Elections
- More, Less, or No Europe: Swedish and Danish Media Reactions to the Rise of the Far-Right in the 2014 European Parliament Elections
- The ‘Eurosceptic Europeanization of Public Spheres’: Comparing Swedish and Danish Reactions to the 2014 European Parliament elections across Print Media and Twitter.
- Collective Memory between Reconciliation and Contestation in Europe after 1989
- Eurosymbols in the city : Malmö and Copenhagen compared
- Myth, Identity, and Conflict : A Comparative Analysis of Romanian and Serbian Textbooks
- Nationalism in Romanian Textbooks : Change or Continuity?
- The Afterlife of Post-Communist Dissidents : Herta Mueller