josef [dot] davidsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Genetic and epigenetic characterization of pediatric high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Relapsed Childhood High Hyperdiploid Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Genome-Wide Screening Reveals the Presence of Preleukemic Ancestral Clones and the Secondary Nature of Microdeletions and RTK-RAS Mutations
- The DNA methylome of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- The t(X;7)(q22;q34) in paediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia results in overexpression of the insulin receptor substrate 4 gene through illegitimate recombination with the T-cell receptor beta locus.
- Tiling resolution array-based comparative genomic hybridisation analyses of acute lymphoblastic leukaemias in children with Down syndrome reveal recurrent gain of 8q and deletions of 7p and 9p.
- Array based characterization of a terminal deletion involving chromosome subband 15q26.2: an emerging syndrome associated with growth retardation, cardiac defects and developmental delay.
- Array-based genotype-phenotype correlation in a case of supernumerary ring chromosome 12
- BRAF mutations are very rare in B- and T-cell pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemias.
- Delection of the SCN gene cluster on 2q24.4 is associated with severe epilepsy an array-based genotype-phenotype correlation and a comprehensive review of previously published area
- Deletion of the SCN gene cluster on 2q24.4 is associated with severe epilepsy: An array-based genotype-phenotype correlation and a comprehensive review of previously published cases.
- The hypermethylome of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia