070-932 30 20
Karina [dot] Schulte [at] maxlab [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Bulk and surface characterization of In2O3(001) single crystals
- Clusters binding to the graphene moire on Ir(111): X-ray photoemission compared to density functional calculations
- Formation and destabilization of Ga interstitials in GaAsN: Experiment and theory
- Oxygen Intercalation under Graphene on Ir(111): Energetics, Kinetics, and the Role of Graphene Edges.
- Surface composition of clean and oxidized Pd75Ag25(100) from photoelectron spectroscopy and density functional theory calculations
- Adsorption of L-cysteine on rutile TiO2(110)
- Adsorption of ammonia on multilayer iron phthalocyanine.
- Ammonia adsorption on iron phthalocyanine on Au(111): Influence on adsorbate-substrate coupling and molecular spin.
- Comparison of the Carbonyl and Nitrosyl Complexes Formed by Adsorption of CO and NO on Mono layers of Iron Phthalocyanine on Au(111)
- Crystallization-Induced Charge-Transfer Change in TiOPc Thin Films Revealed by Resonant Photoemission Spectroscopy
- Impact of Atomic Oxygen on the Structure of Graphene Formed on Ir(111) and Pt(111)
- Modification of the Size of Supported Clusters by Coadsorption of an Organic Compound: Gold and l-Cysteine on Rutile TiO(2)(110).
- Properties of self-assembled Bi nanolines on InAs(100) studied by core-level and valence-band photoemission, and first-principles calculations
- Tin-stabilized (1 x 2) and (1 x 4) reconstructions on GaAs(100) and InAs(100) studied by scanning tunneling microscopy, photoelectron spectroscopy, and ab initio calculations
- Unconventional Zwitterionic State of L-Cysteine
- Adsorption geometry, molecular interaction, and charge transfer of triphenylamine-based dye on rutile TiO2(110)
- Adsorption of methylamine on Ni3Al(111) and NiAl(110)-a high resolution photoelectron spectroscopy and density functional theory study
- Charge transfer between the Au(111) surface and adsorbed C-60: Resonant photoemission and new core-hole decay channels
- Controlling Hydrogenation of Graphene on Transition Metals
- Core-level shifts of the c(8 x 2)-reconstructed InAs(100) and InSb(100) surfaces
- Electronic structure changes in cobalt phthalocyanine due to nanotube encapsulation probed using resonant inelastic X-ray scattering
- Faceting and surface reconstruction of the GaP(111)B surface
- Hydrogen-Promoted Chlorination of RuO2(110)
- Ligand Identification in Titanium Complexes Using X-ray Valence-to-Core Emission Spectroscopy
- Photochemistry of carbon monoxide and methanol in water and nitric acid hydrate ices: A NEXAFS study
- Theoretical and experimental comparison of SnPc, PbPc, and CoPc adsorption on Ag(111)
- Tuning the spin state of iron phthalocyanine by ligand adsorption
- X-ray absorption and photoemission spectroscopy of zinc protoporphyrin adsorbed on rutile TiO2(110) prepared by in situ electrospray deposition