E-post: ulrikke [dot] voss [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Adapt, Survive or Die - Metabolic Imbalances and the Enteric Nervous System
- Enhanced beta cell function and anti-inflammatory effect after chronic treatment with the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor vildagliptin in an advanced-aged diet-induced obesity mouse model.
- Enteric neuropathy can be induced by high fat diet in vivo and palmitic Acid exposure in vitro.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog buserelin causes neuronal loss in rat gastrointestinal tract.
- CART is upregulated in islets of type 2 diabetic patients, stimulates insulin secretion, inhibits glucagon secretion and protects against beta cell death
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript (CART) is upregulated in islets of type-2 diabetic patients to stimulate insulin secretion, inhibit glucagon secretion and protect against beta cell death
- N-cadherin is dispensable for pancreas development but required for beta-cell granule turnover.
- Nesfatin-1 stimulates insulin secretion, inhibits glucagon secretion and is expressed in human and rodent beta cells
- Pancreatic islets of melatonin receptor knock-out mice