ulrikke [dot] voss [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Enhanced colonic tumorigenesis in alkaline sphingomyelinase (NPP7) knockout mice.
- Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Loss of Cultured Rat Myenteric Neurons - Role of AMP-Activated Protein Kinase.
- The enteric nervous system of P2Y13 receptor null mice is resistant against high-fat-diet- and palmitic-acid-induced neuronal loss.
- Adapt, Survive or Die - Metabolic Imbalances and the Enteric Nervous System
- Enhanced beta cell function and anti-inflammatory effect after chronic treatment with the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor vildagliptin in an advanced-aged diet-induced obesity mouse model.
- Enteric neuropathy can be induced by high fat diet in vivo and palmitic Acid exposure in vitro.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog buserelin causes neuronal loss in rat gastrointestinal tract.
- Glucagon-like peptides 1 and 2 and vasoactive intestinal peptide are neuroprotective on cultured and mast cell co-cultured rat myenteric neurons
- High glucose and free fatty acids induce beta cell apoptosis via autocrine effects of ADP acting on the P2Y(13) receptor.
- High glucose and free fatty acids induces beta-cell apoptosis via autocrine effects of ADP acting on the P2Y13 receptor
- CART is upregulated in islets of type 2 diabetic patients, stimulates insulin secretion, inhibits glucagon secretion and protects against beta cell death
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript (CART) is upregulated in islets of type-2 diabetic patients to stimulate insulin secretion, inhibit glucagon secretion and protect against beta cell death
- N-cadherin is dispensable for pancreas development but required for beta-cell granule turnover.
- Nesfatin-1 stimulates insulin secretion, inhibits glucagon secretion and is expressed in human and rodent beta cells
- Pancreatic islets of melatonin receptor knock-out mice