Ulrikke [dot] Voss [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Glucagon-like peptides 1 and 2 and vasoactive intestinal peptide are neuroprotective on cultured and mast cell co-cultured rat myenteric neurons
- High glucose and free fatty acids induce beta cell apoptosis via autocrine effects of ADP acting on the P2Y(13) receptor.
- High glucose and free fatty acids induces beta-cell apoptosis via autocrine effects of ADP acting on the P2Y13 receptor
- CART is upregulated in islets of type 2 diabetic patients, stimulates insulin secretion, inhibits glucagon secretion and protects against beta cell death
- Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript (CART) is upregulated in islets of type-2 diabetic patients to stimulate insulin secretion, inhibit glucagon secretion and protect against beta cell death
- N-cadherin is dispensable for pancreas development but required for beta-cell granule turnover.
- Nesfatin-1 stimulates insulin secretion, inhibits glucagon secretion and is expressed in human and rodent beta cells
- Pancreatic islets of melatonin receptor knock-out mice