Lovisa [dot] Bjornsson [at] miljo [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Benefits of supplementing an industrial waste anaerobic digester with energy crops for increased biogas production.
- High methane yields and stable operation during anaerobic digestion of nutrient-supplemented energy crop mixtures
- Improved utilization of fish waste by anaerobic digestion following omega-3 fatty acids extraction.
- Stable operation during pilot-scale anaerobic digestion of nutrient-supplemented maize/sugar beet silage.
- Anaerobic digestion of industrial hemp-Effect of harvest time on methane energy yield per hectare
- Bioconversion of industrial hemp to ethanol and methane: The benefits of steam pretreatment and co-production
- Ensiling of crops for biogas production: effects on methane yield and total solids determination
- Energy production from agricultural residues: high methane yields in pilot scale two-stage anaerobic digestion
- Enhanced solubilisation of the residual fraction of municipal solid waste.
- Performance of biofilm carriers in anaerobic digestion of sisal leaf waste leachate
- Two-stage anaerobic digestion enables heavy metal removal.
- Anaerobic digestion of lipid-rich waste - Effects of lipid concentration
- Effect of temperature decrease on the microbial population and process performance of a mesophilic anaerobic bioreactor
- Enhancing performance in anaerobic high-solids stratified bed digesters by straw bed implementation
- Future development of biogas systems in Sweden – incentives and barriers.
- Hydrolysis and microbial community analyses in two-stage anaerobic digestion of energy crops
- The energy balance in farm scale anaerobic digestion of crop residues at 11-37 degrees C
- The prospects for an expansion of biogas systems in Sweden - Incentives, barriers and potentials
- An update and optimisation of oligonucleotide probes targeting methanogenic Archaea for use in fluorescence in situ hybridisation (FISH)
- Biogas production from crop residues on a farm-scale level in Sweden: scale, choice of substrate and utilisation rate most important parameters for financial feasibility
- Effect of particle size on biogas yield from sisal fibre waste
- Effects of bioaugmentation by an anaerobic lipolytic bacterium on anaerobic digestion of lipid-rich waste
- Straw bed priming enhances the methane yield and speeds up the start-up of single-stage, high-solids anaerobic reactors treating plant biomass
- Two-stage anaerobic digestion of energy crops: Methane production, nitrogen mineralisation and heavy metal mobilisation
- Biogas production from crop residues on a farm-scale level: Scale, choice of substrate and utilisation rate most important parameters for financial feasibility
- Biogas production from crop residues on a farm-scale level: is it economically feasible under conditions in Sweden?
- Enhancement of anaerobic batch digestion of sisal pulp waste by mesophilic aerobic pre-treatment
- Evaluation of straw as a biofilm carrier in the methanogenic stage of two-stage anaerobic digestion of crop residues
- Filamentous Chloroflexi are abundant in wastewater treatment processes with biological nutrient removal
- The effect of packing density on the startup and operation of an anaerobic single stage fixed wheat straw bed digester
- Evaluation of new methods for the monitoring of alkalinity dissolved hydrogen and the microbial community in anaerobic digestion
- Startup of an anaerobic single stage digester with a fixed wheat straw bed
- Utilisation of a Pd-MOS sensor for on-line monitoring of dissolved hydrogen in anaerobic digestion