anders [dot] isaksson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Captopril suppression: Limitations for confirmation of primary aldosteronism.
- Decreased aldosterone in the plasma of suicide attempters with major depressive disorder.
- Detection of Phosphatidylethanol (PEth) in the Blood of Drivers in an Alcohol Ignition Interlock Program
- Phosphatidylethanol in blood (B-PEth): A marker for alcohol use and abuse.
- Primary aldosteronism among newly diagnosed and untreated hypertensive patients in a Swedish primary care area.
- Exposure to CB-153 and p,p'-DDE and bone mineral density and bone metabolism markers in middle-aged and elderly men and women.
- Increased bone density and decreased bone turnover, but no evident alteration of fracture susceptibility in elderly women with diabetes mellitus.
- Plasma homocysteine and markers of bone metabolism in psychogeriatric patients.
- Screening for pulmonary hypertension in systemic sclerosis: the longitudinal development of tricuspid gradient in 227 consecutive patients, 1992-2001.
- Evaluation of surgery for acromegaly: role of intraoperative growth hormone measurement?
- Interaction of metals and thiols in cell damage and glutathione distribution: potentiation of mercury toxicity by dithiothreitol
- Markers for the functional availability of cobalamin/folate and their association with neuropsychiatric symptoms in the elderly
- More on troponin assays and heparin - Response
- Peripheral effects of PTH are not altered after thyroid surgery in euthyroid patients
- Association between urinary N-acetyl-beta-glucosaminidase and its isoenzyme patterns and microangiopathy in type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Increased levels of plasma homocysteine are associated with nephropathy, but not severe retinopathy in type 1 diabetes mellitus
- The association between plasma beta-hexosaminidase and its isoenzyme patterns and retinopathy in type 1 diabetes mellitus