E-post: connie [dot] lethin [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Formal support for informal caregivers to older persons with dementia through the course of the disease: an exploratory, cross-sectional study
- What Makes Institutional Long-Term Care the Most Appropriate Setting for People With Dementia? Exploring the Influence of Client Characteristics, Decision-Maker Attributes, and Country in 8 European Nations
- Changes in caregiver burden and health-related quality of life of informal caregivers of older people with Dementia: evidence from the European RightTimePlaceCare prospective cohort study
- Family caregivers experiences of formal care when caring for persons with dementia through the process of the disease.
- Informal dementia care: Consequences for caregivers' health and health care use in 8 European countries.
- Older persons with dementia at risk for institutionalization in eight European countries: a cross-sectional study on the perceptions of informal caregivers and healthcare professionals.