E-post: lisa [dot] ekstam [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A cluster randomized controlled trial of a client-centred, activities of daily living intervention for people with stroke : One year follow-up of caregivers
- Factors associated with participation frequency and satisfaction among people applying for a housing adaptation grant.
- Heterogeneity of Characteristics among Housing Adaptation Clients in Sweden-Relationship to Participation and Self-Rated Health.
- Heterogeneity of characteristics among applicants for housing adaptations in Sweden-relationships to participation and self-rated health
- ”Här händer nästan mirakel”: ÄLDREKOLLOT SOM FENOMEN, GÖRANDET AV ÅLDER UNDER VISTELSEN OCH KOLLOTS IMPLIKATIONER FÖR ÄLDRES HÄLSA OCH LIVSKVALITET
- A research-based strategy for managing housing adaptations: study protocol for a quasi-experimental trial
- Changes in daily occupations and the meaning of work for three women caring for relatives post-stroke.
- Changes in the impact of stroke between 3 and 12 months post-stroke, assessed with the Stroke Impact Scale.