Åsa Åb Bondesson
E-post: asa_ab [dot] bondesson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Healthcare system intervention for safer use of medicines in elderly patients in primary care-a qualitative study of the participants' perceptions of self-assessment, peer review, feedback and agreement for change.
- Medication reviews in primary care in Sweden: importance of clinical pharmacists' recommendations on drug-related problems.
- Health economic evaluation of the Lund Integrated Medicines Management Model (LIMM) in elderly patients admitted to hospital.
- Improving the Quality of Pharmacotherapy in Elderly Primary Care Patients Through Medication Reviews: A Randomised Controlled Study
- In-hospital medication reviews reduce unidentified drug-related problems
- Acceptance and importance of clinical pharmacists' LIMM-based recommendations.
- Clinical implementation of systematic medication reconciliation and review as part of the Lund Integrated Medicines Management model - impact on all-cause emergency department revisits.
- Errors in medication history at hospital admission: Prevalence and predicting factors
- The hospital LIMM-based clinical pharmacy service improves the quality of the patient medication process and saves time
- Experiences from the implementation of structured patient discharge information for safe medication reconciliation at a Swedish university hospital
- Impact of the Lund Integrated Medicines Management (LIMM) model on medication appropriateness and drug-related hospital revisits.
- The process of identifying, solving and preventing drug related problems in the LIMM-study