Marie [dot] Paulsson [at] food [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Aggregation Behavior of Bovine kappa- and beta-Casein Studied with Small Angle Neutron Scattering, Light Scattering, and Cryogenic Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Effect of polymorphisms in the leptin, leptin receptor and acyl-CoA:diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1 (DGAT1) genes and genetic polymorphism of milk proteins on bovine milk composition.
- Genomic selection in relation to bovine milk composition and processability.
- Reduction of UV light-induced DNA damage in human colon cancer cells treated with a lactoferrin-derived peptide.
- Reduction of ultraviolet light-induced DNA damage in human colon cancer cells treated with a lactoferrin-derived peptide
- The influence of feed and herd on fatty acid composition in 3 dairy breeds (Danish Holstein, Danish Jersey, and Swedish Red)
- Liquid droplet-like behaviour of whole casein aggregates adsorbed on graphite studied by nanoindentation with AFM
- Modified stainless steel surfaces targeted to reduce fouling - Evaluation of fouling by milk components
- The role of osteopontin in tumor progression and metastasis in breast cancer
- The role of osteopontin in tumour progression and metastasis in breast cancer
- Effect of surface and bulk solution properties on the adsorption of whey protein onto steel surfaces at high temperature
- Relationship between somatic cell count, individual leukocyte populations and milk components in bovine udder quarter milk
- Whey protein adsorption onto steel surfaces - effect of temperature, flow rate, residence time and aggregation
- Cryo-TEM of isolated milk fat globule membrane structures in cream
- Effect of genetic variation on the tryptic hydrolysis of bovine beta-lactoglobulin A, B, and C
- Heat-Induced Redistribution of Disulfide Bonds in Milk Proteins. 1. Bovine beta-Lactoglobulin
- Modified stainless steel surfaces targeted to reduce fouling - surface characterization