johan [dot] frid [at] ling [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Comparing the writing processes in writing with and without the triple task.
- Developing a keystroke logging program into a writing experiment environment.
- F0 Peak Timing, Height, and Shape as Independent Features
- Looking on and away from the word currently being typed in expository text writing.
- Reader-awareness in adult writers : an investigation of university students at a creative writing-program
- Syllable structure and tonal representation : revisiting focal Accent II in Swedish
- Tongue articulation dynamics of /iː, yː, ʉ̟ː/ in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmöhus Swedish
- Writing processes and text characteristics of texts produced in a triple-task situation.
- Development of speech motor control: Lip movement variability
- Functional Data Analysis of Tongue Articulation in Palatal Vowels: Gothenburg and Malmöhus Swedish /i:, y:, u-:/
- Functional data analysis of tongue articulation in Gothenburg and Malmöhus Swedish /i:, y:, u-:/
- On the Intonation of Confirmations in Southern Swedish.
- Pausering i skrift : skrivflyt i olika åldersgrupper.
- A comparative study of kinematic and acoustic age-related variability in speech
- Revisiting Southern and Central Swedish intonation from a comparative and functional perspective
- South Swedish diphthongisation: an articulographic and acoustic study of /u:/ in the Malmöhus dialect
- Testing the temporal accuracy of keystroke logging using the sound card
- The prosody of contrastive topics in Southern Swedish
- Age-related differences in repetition variability : Analysis of lip movements using functional data analysis
- Age-related lip movement repetition variability in two phrase positions
- Exotic vowels in Swedish – an articulographic and acoustic pilot study of /i:/
- Exotic vowels in Swedish: a project description and an articulographic and acoustic pilot study of /i:/
- Functional data analysis of lip movements : repetition variability as a function of age
- Accent Patterning on Domain-Related Information in Swedish Travel Dialogues
- Cue words and the topic structure of spoken discourse: The case of Swedish men 'but'
- Prediction of intonation patterns of accented words in a corpus of read Swedish news
- Prediction of intonation patterns of accented words in a corpus of read Swedish news through pitch contour stylization
- Prosody, Grammar and Discourse Structure. Part of the Swedish Dialogue Systems Project
- Swedish word stress in optimality theory