Kemist, Dr Med Vet
046-173 19 2
monica [dot] karedal [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Health Effects in Healthy Volunteers in Controlled Experimental Exposure to Diesel Exhaust and Traffic Noise
- Health Effects of Combined Exposure to Diesel Particles and Traffic Noise - a Methodology for Controlled Chamber Study
- Searching for early breast cancer biomarkers by serum protein profiling of pre-diagnostic serum; a nested case-control study
- Strategy for identification and detection of multiple oxidative modifications within proteins applied on persulfate-oxidized hemoglobin and human serum albumin.
- Workplace Measurements and Studies of Physiological Responses of Welding Fume Exposure
- Evaluation of an immunoaffinity extraction column for enrichment of adducts between human serum albumin and hexahydrophthalic anhydride in plasma.
- Identification of Covalent Binding Sites of Phthalic Anhydride in Human Hemoglobin.
- Method for exposure chamber studies to examine effects on humans of airborne nanoparticles from welding and burning candles
- Methodology for Examination of Respiratory and Cardiovascular Effects of Airborne Nanoparticles Abundant in Indoor Environments