E-post: monica [dot] karedal [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Cross-Sectional Study of the Cardiovascular Effects of Welding Fumes.
- Analysis of nanoparticle-protein coronas formed in vitro between nanosized welding particles and nasal lavage proteins.
- Characterization of Hairdresser Exposure to Airborne Particles during Hair Bleaching.
- Targeted Proteomic Analyses of Nasal Lavage Fluid in Persulfate-Challenged Hairdressers with Bleaching Powder-Associated Rhinitis
- Health Effects in Healthy Volunteers in Controlled Experimental Exposure to Diesel Exhaust and Traffic Noise
- Health Effects of Combined Exposure to Diesel Particles and Traffic Noise - a Methodology for Controlled Chamber Study
- Searching for early breast cancer biomarkers by serum protein profiling of pre-diagnostic serum; a nested case-control study
- Strategy for identification and detection of multiple oxidative modifications within proteins applied on persulfate-oxidized hemoglobin and human serum albumin.
- Workplace Measurements and Studies of Physiological Responses of Welding Fume Exposure
- Evaluation of an immunoaffinity extraction column for enrichment of adducts between human serum albumin and hexahydrophthalic anhydride in plasma.
- Identification of Covalent Binding Sites of Phthalic Anhydride in Human Hemoglobin.
- Method for exposure chamber studies to examine effects on humans of airborne nanoparticles from welding and burning candles
- Methodology for Examination of Respiratory and Cardiovascular Effects of Airborne Nanoparticles Abundant in Indoor Environments