E-post: pia [dot] burman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- ESE guidelines, why and how.
- Long-term outcome and MGMT as a predictive marker in 24 patients with atypical pituitary adenomas and pituitary carcinomas given treatment with temozolomide.
- Truncated somatostatin receptor 5 may modulate therapy response to somatostatin analogues - Observations in two patients with acromegaly and severe headache.
- Favorable long-term effects of growth hormone replacement therapy on quality of life, bone metabolism, body composition and lipid levels in patients with adult-onset growth hormone deficiency
- Improved Cortisol Exposure-Time Profile and Outcome in Patients with Adrenal Insufficiency: A Prospective Randomized Trial of a Novel Hydrocortisone Dual-Release Formulation.
- Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist is associated with changes in body composition during physiological GH substitution in patients with adult-onset growth hormone deficiency.
- Improved Quality of Life in Patients with Primary Adrenal Insufficiency by Using a Novel Once-Daily Dual Release Hydrocortisone Tablet: A Randomised Controlled, Cross-Over Trial.
- Large fat and skin necroses after deep subcutaneous injections of a slow-release somatostatin analogue in a woman with acromegaly.
- Recurrence of Hyperprolactinemia after Withdrawal of Dopamine Agonists: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.