Biträdande prefekt vid Institutionen för experimentell medicinsk vetenskap, Lund
+46 46 222 06 31
Forskare vid Cellulär biomekanik
+46 46 222 06 31
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Small Molecule Pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidinone Inhibitor of Zipper-Interacting Protein Kinase Suppresses Calcium Sensitization of Vascular Smooth Muscle.
- ApoA-I Milano stimulates lipolysis in adipose cells independently of cAMP/PKA activation.
- Detrusor Induction of miR-132/212 following Bladder Outlet Obstruction: Association with MeCP2 Repression and Cell Viability.
- Gene Expression and MicroRNA Expression Analysis in Small Arteries of Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. Evidence for ER Stress.
- Myocardin Family Members Drive Formation of Caveolae.
- Non-uniform changes in membrane receptors in the rat urinary bladder following outlet obstruction.
- Regulation of Smooth Muscle Dystrophin and Synaptopodin 2 Expression by Actin Polymerization and Vascular Injury.
- Spontaneous activity and stretch-induced contractile differentiation are reduced in vascular smooth muscle of miR-143/145 knockout mice.
- The ATP Receptors P2X7 and P2X4 Modulate High Glucose and Palmitate-Induced Inflammatory Responses in Endothelial Cells.
- Vasopressin-induced mouse urethral contraction is modulated by caveolin-1.
- Arterial dysfunction but maintained systemic blood pressure in cavin-1-deficient mice.
- Bitter taste receptor agonists mediate relaxation of human and rodent vascular smooth muscle.
- Expression of microRNAs is essential for arterial myogenic tone and pressure-induced activation of the PI3-kinase/Akt pathway.
- HIF-mediated metabolic switching in bladder outlet obstruction mitigates the relaxing effect of mitochondrial inhibition.
- Induction of angiotensin converting enzyme after miR-143/145 deletion is critical for impaired smooth muscle contractility.
- Inhibition of Polyamine Formation Antagonizes Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Proliferation and Preserves the Contractile Phenotype.
- Vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation depends on caveolin-1-regulated polyamine uptake
- Diverse effects of oats on cholesterol metabolism in C57BL/6 mice correlate with expression of hepatic bile acid-producing enzymes.
- Elevated pulmonary arterial pressure and altered expression of Ddah1 and Arg1 in mice lacking cavin-1/PTRF.
- Mir-29 repression in bladder outlet obstruction contributes to matrix remodeling and altered stiffness.
- Regulation of vascular smooth muscle mechanotransduction by microRNAs and L-type calcium channels.
- Stretch-Sensitive Down-Regulation of the miR-144/451 Cluster in Vascular Smooth Muscle and Its Role in AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Signaling.
- Targeting smooth muscle microRNAs for therapeutic benefit in vascular disease.
- Association of muscarinic M(3) receptors and Kir6.1 with caveolae in human detrusor muscle.
- Deletion of dicer in smooth muscle affects voiding pattern and reduces detrusor contractility and neuroeffector transmission.
- Impaired contractility and detrusor hypertrophy in cavin-1-deficient mice.
- Late onset vascular dysfunction in the R6/1 model of Huntington's disease.
- MicroRNAs are essential for stretch-induced vascular smooth muscle contractile differentiation via miR-145-dependent expression of L-type calcium channels.
- Biochemical and functional correlates of an increased membrane density of caveolae in hypertrophic rat urinary bladder.
- Effects of oats on plasma cholesterol and lipoproteins in C57BL/6 mice are substrain specific.
- Human urinary bladder smooth muscle is dependent on membrane cholesterol for cholinergic activation.
- [Caveolae-invaginations in the cell membrane with complex function. Defects in caveolae gene connected to severe congenital diseases]
- Deletion of the G protein-coupled Receptor GPR30 Impairs Glucose Tolerance, Reduces Bone Growth, Increases Blood Pressure, and Eliminates Estradiol-stimulated Insulin Release in Female Mice.
- Impaired Nerve-Mediated Relaxation of Corpus Cavernosum From Mice that Lack Caveolin-1
- Impaired nerve-mediated relaxation of penile tissue from caveolin-1 deficient mice.
- The role of Caveolin-1 in cardiovascular regulation.
- Unaltered Size-selectivity of the Glomerular Filtration Barrier in Caveolin-1 Knock-out (KO) mice.
- Cholesterol Dependence of Vascular ERK1/2 Activation and Growth in Response to Stretch. Role of Endothelin-1.
- Cholesterol depletion impairs vascular reactivity to endothelin-1 by reducing store-operated Ca2+ entry dependent on TRPC1.
- Lovastatin Induces Relaxation and Inhibits L-Type Ca2+ Current in the Rat Basilar Artery.
- Stretch-induced contractile differentiation of vascular smooth muscle: sensitivity to actin polymerization inhibitors.
- The role of RhoA and Rho-associated kinase in vascular smooth muscle contraction
- An assay to evaluate the long-term effects of inflammatory mediators on murine airway smooth muscle: evidence that TNFalpha up-regulates 5-HT(2A)-mediated contraction.
- Cholesterol depletion disrupts caveolae and differentially impairs agonist-induced arterial contraction.
- Effects of oxygen tension on energetics of cultured vascular smooth muscle.
- Influence of mitochondrial inhibition on global and local [Ca(2+)](I) in rat tail artery.
- Regulation of Ca2+ channel and phosphatase activities by polyamines in intestinal and vascular smooth muscle - implications for cellular growth and contractility.