E-post: tomas [dot] johansson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Bacterial Community Analysis of Drinking Water Biofilms in Southern Sweden
- Convergent losses of decay mechanisms and rapid turnover of symbiosis genes in mycorrhizal mutualists.
- Ectomycorrhizal fungi decompose soil organic matter using oxidative mechanisms adapted from saprotrophic ancestors.
- Evidence for Positive Selection within the PgiC1 Locus in the Grass Festuca ovina.
- The carbon starvation response of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus.
- A moth pheromone brewery: production of (Z)-11-hexadecenol by heterologous co-expression of two biosynthetic genes from a noctuid moth in a yeast cell factory
- Carbon availability triggers the decomposition of plant litter and assimilation of nitrogen by an ectomycorrhizal fungus
- Genomics and Spectroscopy Provide Novel Insights into the Mechanisms of Litter Decomposition and Nitrogen Assimilation by Ectomycorrhizal Fungi
- The molecular components of the extracellular protein-degradation pathways of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus.
- Archaeal abundance in relation to root and fungal exudation rates
- Long-term effect of apatite on ectomycorrhizal growth and community structure.
- The Littorina sequence database (LSD) - an online resource for genomic data.
- The ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus converts organic matter in plant litter using a trimmed brown-rot mechanism involving Fenton chemistry.
- Diversity of bacteria associated with grassland soil nematodes of different feeding groups.
- Expansion of signal pathways in the ectomycorrhizal fungus Laccaria bicolor- evolution of nucleotide sequences and expression patterns in families of protein kinases and RAS small GTPases.
- Global transcriptional analysis of pheromone biosynthesis-related genes in the female turnip moth, Agrotis segetum (Noctuidae) using a custom-made cDNA microarray.
- Variation in host specificity and gene content in strains from genetically isolated lineages of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus s. lat.
- A microarray for large-scale genomic and transcriptional analyses of the zebra finch (Taeniopygia guttata) and other passerines
- Key biosynthetic gene subfamily recruited for pheromone production prior to the extensive radiation of Lepidoptera
- Paralysis of nematodes: shifts in the transcriptome of the nematode-trapping fungus Monacrosporium haptotylum during infection of Caenorhabditis elegans
- Transcriptional analysis of the pheromone gland of the turnip moth, Agrotis segetum (Noctuidae), reveals candidate genes involved in pheromone production.
- An experimental screen for genes that have undergone a period of accelerated evolution
- Comparison of gene expression in trap cells and vegetative hyphae of the nematophagous fungus Monacrosporium haptotylum
- Global patterns of gene regulation associated with the development of ectomycorrhiza between birch (Betula pendula Roth.) and Paxillus involutus (Batsch) fr.
- Identification of genes differentially expressed in extraradical mycelium and ectomycorrhizal roots during Paxillus involutus-Betula pendula ectomycorrhizal symbiosis
- Selective foraging of fungi by collembolans in soil
- Spatial patterns of gene expression in the extramatrical mycelium and mycorrhizal root tips formed by the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus in association with birch (Betula pendula) seedlings in soil microcosms
- Differential regulation of mnp2, a new manganese peroxidase-encoding gene from the ligninolytic fungus Trametes versicolor PRL 572
- Improving the pathogenicity of a nematode-trapping fungus by genetic engineering of a subtilisin with nematotoxic activity.
- Size and complexity of the nuclear genome of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus.