E-post: jonas [dot] borell [at] design [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Psychologists work situation : cross-sectional associations between perceived workload and work-to-life conflict
- Psychologists work situation: : cross-sectional associations between perceived workload, self-rated health and expectations on the future work situation
- Psychologists working situation: : cross-sectional occurrences of violence, bullying and harassment in a Swedish study sample
- Effekter av LTHs pedagogikutvecklings-aktiviteter på LTH-lärarnas undervisning
- How does e‐society affect healthcare practice?
- Manage everything or anything? Possible ways towards generic emergency management capability
- Relationship between safety culture aspects - A work process to enable interpretation
- Analysing analyses – An approach to combining several risk and vulnerability analysis
- Course Experience Questionnaire och högskolepedagogik
- Effective learning from emergency responses
- Improving emergency response capability : an approach for strengthening learning from emergency response evaluations
- Second order risk and vulnerability analyses
- Strengthening learning from emergency responses
- Vad kan vi lära oss efter fem år med CEQ?