Professor, Forskargruppchef Molekylär Tumörbiologi
hakan [dot] axelson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Decreased expression of Yes-associated protein is associated with outcome in the luminal A breast cancer subgroup and with an impaired tamoxifen response.
- Evidence for a morphologically distinct and functionally robust cell type in the proximal tubules of human kidney.
- The HER2-Encoded miR-4728-3p Regulates ESR1 through a Non-Canonical Internal Seed Interaction.
- The miR(21/10b) ratio as a prognostic marker in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
- Isolation and characterization of progenitor-like cells from human renal proximal tubules.
- JAG2 induction in hypoxic tumor cells alters Notch signaling and enhances endothelial cell tube formation.
- The Notch and TGF-beta Signaling Pathways Contribute to the Aggressiveness of Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- CRIM1 is localized to the podocyte filtration slit diaphragm of the adult human kidney
- Editorial Comment on: Inflammatory Protein Serum Amyloid A1 Marks a Subset of Conventional Renal Cell Carcinomas with Fatal Outcome.
- Gas6 and the receptor tyrosine kinase Axl in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
- HIF-1alpha induces MXI1 by alternate promoter usage in human neuroblastoma cells.
- Effects of the histone deacetylase inhibitor valproic acid on Notch signalling in human neuroblastoma cells.
- High ID2 protein expression correlates with a favourable prognosis in patients with primary breast cancer and reduces cellular invasiveness of breast cancer cells.
- Hypoxia-induced dedifferentiation of tumor cells - A mechanism behind heterogeneity and aggressiveness of solid tumors.
- Inhibition of EBF function by active Notch signaling reveals a novel regulatory pathway in early B-cell development
- Regulation of the Notch target gene Hes-1 by TGFalpha induced Ras/MAPK signaling in human neuroblastoma cells.
- The Notch pathway in cancer: Differentiation gone awry.
- Expression and DNA-binding activity of MYCN/Max and Mnt/Max during induced differentiation of human neuroblastoma cells.
- Human neuroblastoma cells exposed to hypoxia: induction of genes associated with growth, survival, and aggressive behavior.
- Induction of ID2 expression by hypoxia-inducible factor-1: ARole in dedifferentiation of hypoxic neuroblastoma cells.
- Neuroblastoma and pre-B lymphoma cells share expression of key transcription factors but display tissue restricted target gene expression
- Notch signaling and cancer: emerging complexity.
- Notch signaling in neuroblastoma.
- Olf/EBF proteins are expressed in neuroblastoma cells: potential regulators of the Chromogranin A and SCG10 promoters.
- The Notch signaling cascade in neuroblastoma: role of the basic helix-loop-helix proteins HASH-1 and HES-1.
- Ubiquilin-1 is a novel HASH-1-complexing protein that regulates levels of neuronal bHLH transcription factors in human neuroblastoma cells.
- Hypoxia-induced dedifferentiation in neuroblastoma cells.
- ID2 expression in neuroblastoma does not correlate to MYCN levels and lacks prognostic value
- The Lim-only protein LMO4 modulates the transcriptional activity of HEN1.
- The basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor TAL1/SCL inhibits the expression of the p16INK4A and pTalpha genes.