E-post: johannes [dot] toger [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Determinants of kinetic energy of blood flow in the four-chambered heart in athletes and sedentary controls.
- Independent validation of four-dimensional flow MR velocities and vortex ring volume using particle imaging velocimetry and planar laser-Induced fluorescence.
- Left ventricular fluid kinetic energy time curves in heart failure from cardiovascular magnetic resonance 4D flow data.
- Vortex-ring mixing as a measure of diastolic function of the human heart: Phantom validation and initial observations in healthy volunteers and patients with heart failure.
- Whole-heart four-dimensional flow can be acquired with preserved quality without respiratory gating, facilitating clinical use: a head-to-head comparison.
- Quantification and visualization of cardiovascular 4D velocity mapping accelerated with parallel imaging or k-t BLAST: head to head comparison and validation at 1.5 T and 3 T
- Volume Tracking: A new method for quantitative assessment and visualization of intracardiac blood flow from three-dimensional, time-resolved, three-component magnetic resonance velocity mapping