E-post: karin [dot] stenkula [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Dual actions of apolipoprotein A-I on glucose-stimulated insulin secretion and insulin-independent peripheral tissue glucose uptake lead to increased heart and skeletal muscle glucose disposal
- Emerging roles of the myocardin family of proteins in lipid and glucose metabolism
- Serotonin (5-HT) and 5-HT2A receptor agonists suppress lipolysis in primary rat adipose cells
- ApoA-I Milano stimulates lipolysis in adipose cells independently of cAMP/PKA activation.
- Elevated glucose levels promote contractile and cytoskeletal gene expression in vascular smooth muscle via Rho/protein kinase C and actin polymerization.
- Human adipose cells in vitro are either refractory or responsive to insulin, reflecting host metabolic state.
- SIK2 regulates CRTCs, HDAC4 and glucose uptake in adipocytes