046-222 19 54
Elisabeth [dot] Argentzell [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Experience of meaning in everyday occupations among unemployed people with severe mental illness
- Experience of meaning in everyday occupations among unemployed people with severe mental illness.
- Experiences of Everyday Occupation among People with Psychiatric Disabilities - Relationships to social interaction, the worker role and day centre attendance
- Factors influencing subjective perceptions of everyday occupations: Comparing day centre attendees with non-attendees.
- Perceptions of the worker role among people with psychiatric disabilities: Description and investigation of associated factors.