Docent, vetenskaplig föreståndare, stf prefekt
mathias [dot] osvath [at] lucs [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- An Exploration of Play Behaviors in Raven Nestlings
- Independent evolution of similar complex cognitive skills : the importance of embodied degrees of freedom
- Object caching in corvids: Incidence and significance.
- Sub-adult Ravens Synchronize their Play : A Case of Emotional Contagion?
- The future of future-oriented cognition in non-humans : theory and the empirical case of the great apes
- Bioacoustic analysis of North American and Swedish raven vocalizations
- Foresight, function representation, and social intelligence in great apes (Commentary on K. Vaesen “The cognitive basis of human tool use”)
- Foresight, function representation, and social intelligence in the great apes.
- Spontaneous innovation for future deception in a male chimpanzee.
- The tripod effect: Evolutionary perspectives on cooperation, cognition and communication
- Chimpanzees and Orangutans Plan for Future Exchange
- Great ape foresight is looking great.
- Great ape planning abilities - a review and future avenues
- Lund University Primate Research Station
- Planning Primates - A search for episodic foresight
- Planning for bartering in great apes
- Potential mechanisms for planning for future needs
- Prospection as a cognitive precursor to symbolic communication
- What should be compared in comparative mental time travel?
- Animal planning studies : evidence for phenomenal consciousness?
- Imitation and innovation
- In the search of inner worlds: are humans alone in the mental world of possible futures?
- On uniquely human abilities in great apes
- Spontaneous planning for future stone throwing by a male chimpanzee
- The beautiful minds of apes and crows
- The role of sensations in the anticipating self