E-post: torben [dot] schubert [at] circle [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Infringement of intellectual property in innovation partnerships
- Managing portfolio risk in strategic technology management: evidence from a panel data-set of the world's largest R&D performers
- Old is gold? The effects of employee age on innovation and the moderating effects of employment turnover
- The Impact of Captive Innovation Offshoring on the Effectiveness of Organizational Adaptation
- The Impact of Horizon 2020 on Innovation in Europe
- Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany
- Is the university model an organizational necessity? Scale and agglomeration effects in science
- Placing articles in the large publisher nations: Is there a "free lunch" in terms of higher impact?
- Can the centre-periphery model explain patterns of international scientific collaboration among threshold and industrialised countries? The case of South Africa and Germany
- How to use indicators to measure scientific performance : A balanced approach
- Marketing and organisational innovations in entrepreneurial innovation processes and their relation to market structure and firm characteristics
- Review and new evidence on composite innovation indicators for evaluating national performance
- Strategic steering of research by new public management in german universities: A looming state-science conflict?