046-222 94 97
Stina [dot] Oredsson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Fibroblasts Cultured on Nanowires Exhibit Low Motility, Impaired Cell Division, and DNA Damage.
- Norspermidine and Novel Pd(II) and Pt(II) Polynuclear Complexes of Norspermidine as Potential Antineoplastic Agents Against Breast Cancer.
- Spiro-bicyclo2.2.2octane derivatives as paclitaxel mimetics. Synthesis and toxicity evaluation in breast cancer cell lines.
- Synthetic modification of salinomycin: selective O-acylation and biological evaluation
- Increased toxicity of a trinuclear Pt-compound in a human squamous carcinoma cell line by polyamine depletion
- Novel Pt(II) and Pd(II) complexes with polyamine analogues: Synthesis and vibrational analysis.
- Novel anti-apoptotic effect of the retinoblastoma protein: implications for polyamine analogue toxicity.
- Reduction of UV light-induced DNA damage in human colon cancer cells treated with a lactoferrin-derived peptide.
- Reduction of ultraviolet light-induced DNA damage in human colon cancer cells treated with a lactoferrin-derived peptide
- Vertical oxide nanotubes connected by subsurface microchannels
- Cells and polyamines do it cyclically
- Lactoferricin treatment decreases the rate of cell proliferation of a human colon cancer cell line.
- Normal-like breast cells, but not breast cancer cells, recovered from treatment with N',N''-diethylnorspermine.
- Omics Analyses Reveal a Potential Link between Hormone-Sensitive Lipase and Polyamine Metabolism.
- Different cell cycle kinetic effects of N1,N11-diethylnorspermine-induced polyamine depletion in four human breast cancer cell lines.
- Effect of polyamine deficiency on proteins involved in Okazaki fragment maturation.
- Estimating the distribution of the G2 phase duration from flow cytometric histograms
- Estimating the total rate of DNA replication using branching processes
- Estimating the variation in S phase duration from flow cytometric histograms.
- Lactoferricin treatment delays cell cycle progression of a human colon cancer cell line
- Molecular mechanisms underlying N1, N11-diethylnorspermine-induced apoptosis in a human breast cancer cell line.
- Novel anti-apoptotic effect of Bcl-2: Prevention of polyamine depletion-induced cell death
- Polyamine Depletion with Two Different Polyamine Analogues Causes DNA Damage in Human Breast Cancer Cell Lines.
- Polyamine analogue treatment of neuroblastoma
- Subcellular distribution of spermidine/spermine N(1)-acetyltransferase
- Construction of polyamine-modified uridine and adenosine derivatives-evaluation of DNA binding capacity and cytotoxicity in vitro
- High-resolution genomic profiles of breast cancer cell lines assessed by tiling BAC array comparative genomic hybridization.
- Inhibition of cell proliferation and induction of apoptosis by N(1),N(11)-diethylnorspermine-induced polyamine pool reduction
- Antioxidant levels and inhibition of cancer cell proliferation in vitro by extracts from organically and conventionally cultivated strawberries
- COMPRENDO: Focus and approach.
- Differential polyamine analogue effects in four human breast cancer cell lines
- Induction of apoptotic cell death by putrescine.
- Polyamine-Dependent Early Cellular Signals and Cell Proliferation
- A Markov model approach shows a large variation in the length of S phase in MCF-7 breast cancer cells
- Comparison of three cytotoxicity tests in the evaluation of the cytotoxicity of a spermine analogue on human breast cancer cell lines
- Importance of polyamines in cell cycle kinetics as studied in a transgenic system.
- Boswellic acids trigger apoptosis via a pathway dependent on caspase-8 activation but independent on Fas/Fas ligand interaction in colon cancer HT-29 cells.
- Keto- and acetyl-keto-boswellic acids inhibit proliferation and induce apoptosis in Hep G2 cells via a caspase-8 dependent pathway.
- Rapid caspase-dependent cell death in cultured human breast cancer cells induced by the polyamine analogue N-1,N-11-diethylnorspermine