046-222 34 23
070-561 96 65
anders [dot] axelsson [at] chemeng [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Development of mass transport resistance in poly(lactide-co-glycolide) films and particles - A mechanistic study.
- Dissolution Kinetics or Pure Mass Transfer? A Mechanistic Study of Dissolution
- Drug release mechanisms from Kollicoat SR:Eudragit NE coated pellets
- Mechanistic modelling of drug release from polymer-coated and swelling and dissolving polymer matrix systems.
- Polymer leaching from film coating: Effects on the coating transport properties.
- Pore formation and pore closure in Poly(D,L-lactide-co-glycolide) films.
- The mechanisms of drug release in poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid)-based drug delivery systems-A review.
- Den kemiska julkalendern - Ett nätbaserat rekryteringsprojekt
- Mechanistic model for drug release during the lag phase from pellets coated with a semi-permeable membrane.
- The use of holographic interferometry and electron speckle pattern interferometry for diffusion measurement in biochemical and pharmaceutical engineering applications
- Determination of a diffusion coefficient in a membrane by electronic speckle pattern interferometry: a new method and a temperature sensitivity study
- Effect of divalent cations on pore formation and degradation of poly(D,L-lactide-co-glycolide).
- Evaluation of osmotic effects on coated pellets using a mechanistic model
- A model for the drug release from a polymer matrix tablet - effects of swelling and dissolution
- Determination of diffusion coefficients of proteins in stationary phases by frontal chromatography
- Electronic speckle pattern interferometry: A novel non-invasive tool for studying drug transport rate through free films
- Evaluation of new methods and measuring systems for characterisation of flow behaviour of complex foods
- The apparent plasticizing effect of polyethylene glycol (PEG) on the crystallinity of spray dried lactose/PEG composites
- ”Alla vägar bär till Rom” eller ”Får man göra hur man vill”
- Characterization of a continuous supermacroporous monolithic matrix for chromatographic separation of large bioparticles
- Comparison of different flowability tests for powders for inhalation
- Coupled diffusion and adsorption effects for multiple proteins in agarose gel
- Determination of protein diffusion coefficients in agarose gel with a diffusion cell
- Effect of hindered diffusion on the adsorption of proteins in agarose gel using a pore model
- Methodologies for model calibration to assist the design of a preparative ion-exchange step for antibody purification
- Model-based optimization of a preparative ion-exchange step for antibody purification
- Particle formation and capture during spray drying of inhalable particles
- Simulation of the release from a multiparticulate system validated by single pellet and dose release experiments
- Electronic speckle pattern interferometry: A tool for determining diffusion and partition coefficients for proteins in gels
- Evaluation of a helical ribbon impeller as a viscosity measuring device for fluid foods with particles
- Mass transfer effects on the reaction rate for heterogeneously distributed immobilized yeast cells
- Simulation and parametric study of a film-coated controlled-release pharmaceutical.
- A diaphragm diffusion cell applied to ethanol diffusion in agarose gel: A reproducibility study
- Application of the diffussion cell for the measurement of diffusion in gels
- Diffusion in gels containing immobilized cells - A critical review
- Performance of batch and continuous reactors with co-immobilized yeast and beta-galactosidase
- Simulation of batch and continuous reactors with co-immobilized yeast and β-galactosidase