E-post: nooreldin [dot] zendehrokh [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Clinicopathological correlates and prognostic significance of KRAS mutation status in a pooled prospective cohort of epithelial ovarian cancer
- Liquid-based cytology using cytorich Red/Tripath is diagnostically equivalent to conventional smears for bronchial washings and brushings and reduces the cost.
- Preparation of DNA from cytological material: Effects of Fixation, Staining, and Mounting Medium on DNA Yield and Quality.
- Sex differences in the prognostic significance of KRAS codons 12 and 13, and BRAF mutations in colorectal cancer: a cohort study
- Comparison of NCL-hTERT antibody reactivity and telomere repeat amplification protocol in situ in effusions
- Integration of Molecular Biology and Morphology in Effusions with Focus on in situ Detection of Telomerase and its Components
- Lower proliferation rate in metastatic effusion mesothelial cells than in benign effusions.
- The proliferation rates in mesothelial cells in effusions also containing metastatic cells are lower than in benign effusions
- Weak telomerase activity in malignant cells in metastatic serous effusions - Correlation to short survival time