046-222 17 83
olof [dot] hellgren [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Circannual variation in blood parasitism in a sub-Saharan migrant passerine bird, the garden warbler
- How can we determine the molecular clock of malaria parasites?
- Identification and characterization of the merozoite surface protein 1 (msp1) gene in a host-generalist avian malaria parasite, Plasmodium relictum (lineages SGS1 and GRW4) with the use of blood transcriptome
- The epidemiology underlying age‐related avian malaria infection in a long‐lived host: the mute swan Cygnus olor
- The origin of Swedish and Norwegian populations of the Eurasian harvest mouse (Micromys minutus)
- Diversity, Loss, and Gain of Malaria Parasites in a Globally Invasive Bird.
- Locus-specific protocol for nine different innate immune genes (antimicrobial peptides: beta-defensins) across passerine bird species reveals within-species coding variation and a case of trans-species polymorphisms
- Low haemosporidian diversity and one key-host species in a bird malaria community on a mid-atlantic island (sao miguel, azores)
- The genetic structure of Borrelia afzelii varies with geographic but not ecological sampling scale.
- A cautionary note on the use of nested-PCR for parasite screening - an example from avian blood parasites
- Bird hosts, blood parasites and their vectors - associations uncovered by molecular analyses of blackfly blood meals.
- Population structure and migratory directions of Scandinavian bluethroats (Luscinia svecica) -a molecular, morphological and stable isotope analysis
- Detecting shifts of transmission areas in avian blood parasites - a phylogenetic approach
- Diversity and phylogeny of mitochondrial cytochrome b lineages from six morphological species of avian Haemoproteus
- European Griffon Vulture Gyps fulvus and Yankari National Park in Nigeria
- Flight speeds among bird species: allometric and phylogenetic effects
- Linkage between mitochondrial cytochrome b lineages and morphospecies of two avian malaria parasites, with description of Plasmodium (Novyella) ashfordi sp. nov.
- Molecular phylogenetic analysis of circumnuclear hemoproteids (haemosporida, haemoproteidae) of sylviid birds, with description of haemoproteus parabelopolskyi sp. Nov.
- Within-host speciation of malaria parasites
- Avian Malaria and Related Blood Parasites: Molecular Diversity, Ecology and Evolution
- Nested cytochrome B polymerase chain reaction diagnostics underestimate mixed infections of avian blood haemosporidian parasites: Microscopy is still essential
- Variation in host specificity between species of avian haemosporidian parasites: evidence from parasite morphology and cytochrome b gene sequences
- A new PCR assay for simultaneous studies of Leucocytozoon, Plasmodium, and Haemoproteus from avian blood
- Linkage between nuclear and mitochondrial DNA sequences in avian malaria parasites: Multiple cases of cryptic speciation?
- Vertebrate host specificity of wild-caught blackflies revealed by mitochondrial DNA in blood