yan [dot] borne [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Anthropometric measures in relation to risk of heart failure hospitalization: a Swedish population-based cohort study.
- Cadmium exposure and incidence of diabetes mellitus - results from the malmö diet and cancer study.
- Differences in anthropometric measures in immigrants and Swedish-born individuals: Results from two community-based cohort studies.
- Increased plasma level of soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor is associated with incidence of heart failure but not atrial fibrillation.
- Plasma Natriuretic Peptides and Incidence of Subtypes of Ischemic Stroke.
- Prediction of cardiovascular disease by abdominal obesity measures is dependent on body weight and sex - Results from two community based cohort studies.
- Red blood cell distribution width is associated with incidence of atrial fibrillation.
- Red cell distribution width in relation to incidence of coronary events and case fatality rates: a population-based cohort study.
- Response to Letter to the Editor 'Red cell distribution width in patients with atrial fibrillation'