Carl Johan Wingren
carl_johan [dot] wingren [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Improving our Knowledge on the Risk of Congenital Malformations in Families With Celiac Disease.
- Perinatal risk factors increase the risk of being affected by both type 1 diabetes and celiac disease.
- The association between obesity and lethal blood alcohol concentrations: A nationwide register-based study of medicolegal autopsy cases in Sweden.
- Acculturation and celiac disease risk in second-generation immigrants: a nationwide cohort study in Sweden.
- Coeliac disease in children: a social epidemiological study in Sweden
- Comment to "Socioeconomic position and education in patients with coeliac disease"
- Congenital Anomalies and Childhood Celiac Disease: A Swedish Register-based Study.
- Revisiting the risk of celiac disease in children born small for gestational age: A sibling design perspective.
- Sex differences in coeliac disease risk: A Swedish sibling design study.
- The Epidemiology of Childhood Celiac Disease: A Social Epidemiological Perspective on Perinatal Factors