E-post: katja [dot] harbst [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- DNA methylation subgroups in melanoma are associated with proliferative and immunological processes.
- Genome-Wide DNA Methylation Analysis in Melanoma Reveals the Importance of CpG Methylation in MITF Regulation.
- Molecular stratification of metastatic melanoma using gene expression profiling: prediction of survival outcome and benefit from molecular targeted therapy.
- Distinct gene expression profiles in ovarian cancer linked to Lynch syndrome.
- Molecular and genetic diversity in the metastatic process of melanoma.
- Primary Melanoma Tumors from CDKN2A Mutation Carriers do not Belong to a Distinct Molecular Subclass.
- Somatic BRAF and NRAS Mutations in Familial Melanomas with Known Germline CDKN2A Status: A GenoMEL Study
- A locus on 19p13 modifies risk of breast cancer in BRCA1 mutation carriers and is associated with hormone receptor-negative breast cancer in the general population
- Multiple metastases from cutaneous malignant melanoma patients may display heterogeneous genomic and epigenomic patterns.
- Swedish CDKN2A mutation carriers do not present the atypical mole syndrome phenotype.