E-post: andrius [dot] jurgilaitis [at] maxiv [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Picosecond X-ray Diffraction Studies of Bulk and Nanostructure Materials
- The c-axis thermal conductivity of graphite film of nanometer thickness measured by time resolved X-ray diffraction
- Time resolved X-ray studies in semiconductor nanostructures
- Transforming graphite to nanoscale diamonds by a femtosecond laser pulse
- Acoustically driven ferroelastic domain switching observed by time-resolved x-ray diffraction
- Subpicosecond hard x-ray streak camera using single-photon counting.
- Time-resolved x-ray scattering from laser-molten indium antimonide.
- X-ray diffraction from the ripple structures created by femtosecond laser pulses